MYOFASCIAL RELEASE THERAPIST
Tony Grimm, LMT, Myofascial Release Therapist, has been practicing the John F. Barnes’ Myofascial Release Approach since 2012. In addition, he has been a practicing Massage Therapist since 2007. Tony began practicing massage therapy after experiencing several car accidents in his early thirties. At 46, he became a massage therapist. Four years after that, Tony took a few seminars with John F. Barnes’ in Myofascial Release Therapy, which was life-changing for him, as he personally witnessed the powerful healing benefits of MFR. Tony returned to an active and pain-free lifestyle and has dedicated his life to helping others on their journey to healing.
Tony’s mission is helping others achieve optimum health and wellness and is currently accepting appointments with new clients that are looking to experience the numerous healing benefits of Myofascial Release Therapy and/or Massage Therapy.
Tony is available “by appointment only” at: (414) 543-0855.
Also, visit his website at: www.WhiteWolfMFR.com.
Find him on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/Tonygrimm.mfr.
• Milwaukee School of Massage, February 17, 2007, Milwaukee, WI
• JFB Myofascial Release I, February 23-26, 2012, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Myofascial Unwinding, February 27-29, 2012, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Myofascial Release I, March 27-30, 2014, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Myofascial Release II, March 1-4, 2012, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Myofascial Release II, April 3-6, 2014, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Fascial-Pelvis Myofascial Release, October 16-19, 2014, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Women's Health Seminar: The Myofascial Release Approach, February 12-15, 2015, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Cervical-Thoracic Myofascial Release, February 19-22, 2015, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Myofascial Release Skill Enhancement, February 23-2015, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Myofascial Rebounding, June 18-21, 2015, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Advanced Myofascial Unwinding, June 25-28, 2015, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Subtle Energy Therapy: Level I, October 18-19, 2015, Sedona, AZ
• JFB Myofascial Release III, October 20-25, 2015, Sedona, AZ
Myofascial restrictions from injuries such as falls, accidents, and other traumas do not show up in many of the standard tests (x-rays, myelograms, CAT scans, electromyography, etc.), and can put immense pressure on pain sensitive structures causing debilitating symptoms.
Pain medications, do nothing about the “straight-jacket” of pressure that is causing the pain. Traditional physical, occupational and massage therapy treats the symptoms. This is why so many patients only have temporary results never seeming to get better with traditional therapy. Only Myofascial Release treats the entire Myofascial mind/body complex, eliminating the pressure of the restricted Myofascial system (the straightjacket) that causes the symptoms.
• Please wear sports gear, or a modest swimsuit or underwear.
• Myofascial release is skin-on-skin contact. Please do NOT wear any body lotion. I need to connect to your fascial system and cannot do that if you are wearing lotion.