Reiki Master, Psychic Medium, Ann Miller, RMP
Ann is trained and certified in the Usui Shiki Ryoho method. Ann is a gifted Psychic Medium, which allows her to see, hear and feel messages received from Spirit. She is also a gifted Empath, giving her the abilities of tuning into the emotions and conditions of others. Ann offers Reiki Energy Therapy, Psychic Readings, Spiritual Guidance Sessions, Crystal Therapy, and Essential Oils Therapy at her practice, Angelik Hands, LLC, which is located inside of Infinity Healing Center in Brookfield, WI.
More about Ann…
Ann’s journey with Reiki started in 2015 after 26+ years’ experience in the corporate world, as she faced many significant life-changes. These ‘changes’ eventually led Ann to taking on her life purpose of helping others through natural energy healing and wellness therapies.
Ann also has many years’ personal experience using numerous forms of holistic and wellness therapies. These experiences paved the way for her to overcome illness (Lyme disease, kidney disease, bladder cancer), injuries, and traumas endured as a child and as an adult.
In her spare time, she enjoys learning new things, traveling, yoga, meditation, and helping others. She also enjoys spending time with her boyfriend, family, and friends. Ann was also an active volunteer for Heartland Hospice, where she provided a comforting presence for the hospice patients she visited on a weekly basis.
Ann is available “by appointment only” at: (414) 429-5117
Also, visit her website at: www.reiki-angelikhands.com
Find her on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/angelikhands444
Find her on Meet Up at: https://meetup.com/Reiki-AngelikHands
ANN’S EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science Degree – Business Management, Upper Iowa University, Milwaukee, WI (May 1997)
Reiki Level I – Usui Shiki Ryoho, IWG, Oak Creek, WI (December 2015)
Reiki Level II – Usui Shiki Ryoho, IWG, Oak Creek, WI (January 2016)
Reiki Level III – Usui Shiki Ryoho, IWG, Oak Creek, WI (March 2016)
John F. Barnes’ Myofascial Release 1, Middleton, WI (November 2016)
- Long-term illness (i.e. cancer, Lyme disease, autoimmune diseases, and more)
- Grief, bereavement, and/or loss
- Addictions to food, alcohol, smoking, and more
- Recovering from surgery, injuries, and/or trauma
- Pain management
- Weight management
- Digestive issues
- Improving sleep
- Promoting relaxation
- Natural self-healing
- Reducing stress, anxiety, and/or depression
- Clearing toxins
- Improving blood flow
- Balancing organs and glands
- Balancing chakras
- Complementing existing health care
- Immune system support
- Increasing intuition Reducing symptoms associated with headaches, migraines, PMS, aches, pains, sore throat, sinus pain, arthritis, and more!
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment, to fill out a New Client Information form.
- You will be asked to lie on a Reiki massage table, fully clothed, with shoes off. (You can also receive Reiki sitting up on a chair).
- If you prefer, you will be covered up with a blanket.
- During your Reiki energy healing session, I will remain focused and will place my hands on or above your head, shoulders, back, chest, stomach, arms, and legs.
- I will channel the Reiki energy to you by means of touch, to activate your natural healing processes.
- You might experience feelings of warmth and/or tingling during the session.
- You might even sense a feeling of relaxation.
- You might fall asleep during the session.
- Your body will receive the amount of energy needed to bring your body and mind into a state of balance and harmony.
- You might experience feelings of emotional release.
- You might feel a deeper state of relaxation.
- You might even have more restful sleep that day.
- All of this is completely normal.
- You will have a chance to share anything you experienced during your session.
- I will also share with you the intuitive guidance and messages received during your session.
- I will encourage you to drink lots of water throughout the day, which will assist in moving toxins out of your body.